Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Total Health Tuesday: Small Update

Oh my--they are turning on me just since that earlier post! I stood making and packing my husband's lunch of whole wheat pasta salad with pasture raised cheese, organic broccoli and peppers, local smoked turkey, olives tossed in a homemade vinaigrette. Meanwhile, I was making him a spinach and egg white omelet for breakfast, and the girls were begging for chocolate milk. I made the chocolate milk with maple syrup and coca (which fits the bill, but seems to defeat the purpose) while rushing through packing their lunches and getting their breakfast. My husband ended up forgetting the lunch. I almost cried. Just then girls began plotting to eat gummy bears for breakfast Friday morning when the ten days are over. Perhaps this is not going as well as I thought.

No comments: