Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Another No Recipe Dinner

This is no great revelation or anything, but I am so happy to be on a Blue Apron break and back to cooking my own dishes that I am sharing!  Last night was another yummy, spontaneous dinner.  If you saw what I made Monday (um, rack of lamb and mascarpone mashed potatoes), you know we had to eat healthy on Tuesday.  I pulled together a bunch of fresh ingredients I had on hand, a can of beans, a jar of salsa, and a bag of frozen Langostino!
I chopped the mango, avocado, and cilantro and served them right off the board (I like mine with minced red onion and lime juice as a salsa, while the others like thiers straight-up).
A sauteed the Langostino in cumin, garlic and chilli.  They made perfect little tacos or, as I like them, lettuce cups.  Literally dinner in 5 minutes!

No comments: